As the production of cannabis spreads worldwide, it helps a lot in medical situations. This can be a great help in treating some issues and problems in our daily lives. In some countries, cannabis is legally consumed and produced. Developing cannabis can be hard for a beginner but as time goes by, you can adapt and be an expert in this field. Obtaining the best information online can help you grow your own cannabis successfully. In this article, we will help you on how to grow cannabis indoors plants simply and with ease.
These guidelines will help you on how to grow cannabis indoors and a lot to discover better techniques to cultivate your cannabis. At first, you need a grow space, budget and desired harvest. You should be very careful in handling your crops for a better harvest.
How to grow cannabis indoors development needs several requirements, these are:
- Growing Medium
and most especially,
You must meet these required materials for a better harvest. The development of your cannabis plant depends on how you manage to supply their needs. Now let’s proceed to the procedures.
Here are the 10 Easy Ways on how to grow Cannabis indoors
Following this process can help you achieve better and larger yields. Observe each data and take note of some details on how to develop your own.
- Decide where to cultivate your plant (Indoor or Outdoor)
– Indoor Growing is considered a private kind of cultivation. You can control your crop development in this location. This requires fewer budgets in terms of materials and growing area because you can use some materials that can be seen at your house. If you develop your plants in an Outdoor location, sunlight is essential because you don’t have to provide the supply of light for your plants. In an outdoor location, you will have to observe the privacy of your plants, bugs, and other infestation that can occur in this location.
- What kind of Grow Light you need
You can choose your own supplier of light. It is very important to provide a better and efficient light needed by your plants.
It can either be:
- The Sun – make sure that your cannabis plants will gain at least 8 hours of sunlight each day for better outcomes. 10 am – 4 pm is the best time to give your plants the sunlight needed. Some types need a lot of sunlight and some do not and you must know the kind of strain you are developing to give applicable sunlight.
- Household LED lights- this is the most common medium that producers used for production. Even if the power of this light is lesser than other sources, it can still give you a better harvest.
- Fluorescent Lights (T5 or T8)- this is applicable for seedlings that need a little amount of light. High-Output T5 is better than any other fluorescent lights out there. The range of this light should be at least at the top of your crops.
- Select your Growing Medium
Every medium has its own unique characteristics and nutrients. Choosing the right medium for your plant can affect the health and stability of your crops.
- Soil – it is composed of composted soil and efficient for growing
- Soilless Mixture – this includes perlite, vermiculite, and coco coir.
- Hydroponics – this is considered as the fastest way to develop your cannabis when it is combined with LED lights.
Perfect soil results in a better yield. Proper cultivation of your soil is essential as a producer because it reflects what good grower you are.
- Choose your Nutrients needed
- For Soil Users – you should provide the nutrients needed by your plants to produce a better quality harvest. Even if the plant reaches the flowering/blooming stage, still you need to put in some nutrients.
- Soilless and Hydroponic Users – choose a nutrient that is reliable for hydroponics. There are specific nutrients just like Canna Coco that is best for growing in hydroponics.
- Choose what cannabis to cultivate
– There are several types of seeds you can start with. Select what’s best for you, a seed, or strains that appeal to you the most. There are many ways on how to purchase your desired strain. Visit any local stores out there or surf your internet for any legitimate store you can purchase strains.
- Germinating your Seeds
Place your seeds in its final place so that it will never create any issues for further cultivation because your strains can develop more in a single place. Make your seeds warm and moist to ensure its health. In this manner, you can provide the needs of your crops.
- Vegetation Phase
– When leaves appear, it is considered as the vegetative phase. Cannabis plants can get larger with longer days and begin creating buds when they achieve longer nights. You can make your plant grow faster by maintaining a 70° – 85°F (20-30°C). Make sure that your plant doesn’t get frozen or burning hot, it needs to have a balanced temperature for best production.
- Flowering Phase
– In this stage, your plants start to create buds until harvest. During this time you need to change the schedule of your lighting to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. Identify the gender of your plant and remove any males for a better harvest. Numerous strains must have 12 hours of darkness but some autoflowering strains don’t need any lighting changes.
- Harvest time!
– You should be precise on what time to harvest. Wait until the bud stops from developing new ones. The growing area should be filled with cannabis scent that is the best time until harvest. When the white hairs reach 40% and have darkened or started to curl, the harvest is fast approaching. Harvest your weeds if it reaches 80-90% of its hair gets darkened, it contains the best potency and massive effect for consumers.
- Dry your harvested Cannabis
– After the harvest, place your cannabis plants upside down in a cool and dry place with maximized ventilation so that it will dry. Do not overdry your plants because it may lose some nutrients.
Benefits When Growing Cannabis
If you cultivated your own cannabis plant, it can help you gain experience in the business. Some will start purchasing marijuana from you and you will gain profit by this. Not only money can be gained in cannabis production, but medicinal benefits can also be achieved upon consumption. Some people use marijuana as a means of medication and treatment for some issues like muscle pain and even depression.
Ensuring the Quality of your Plant
Make sure that the quality of your cannabis plant is efficient and effective. Some producers failed to ensure their crops to be the best. Prepare each material and site a perfect location for the cultivation of your own cannabis crops. Start developing your own now! Do not waste time, because now is the best time to grow yours!